Out of this world transparency. Icon’s Space Series microphones fuse vintage sounding clarity and warmth with bold, intergalactic design.
The Shield large diaphragm condenser microphone provides a transparent, neutral sound that is perfect for vocal performance, broadcast, acoustic instruments and amplifiers.
- Extended upper clarity with smooth mid-range for any voice or instrument applications
- Professional hand-build 35mm large-diaphragm capsule for full, open-sound and unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as a primary or support microphone for a variety of recording situations
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- External 36-52 Volt phantom power operation
- Perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Top-quality components including “Wima” high-bandwidth polystyrene & film capacitors as well as “Fairchild” NOS transistor are being used
- Suspension shock mount and innovative zero-hassle “magnet-slip on” pop filter are included
- Aluminum storage carry case is included