USB Audio Interface for Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones
The iCON Pro Audio Duo44 Dyna USB recording interface provides an audio input and output module as well as analog & digital connectivity with any Smart mobile device for live streaming applications.
The Icon Pro Audio Duo 44 Live is ideal for musicians, producers, and performers who want to incorporate a mobile device into their setup. Featuring simultaneous desktop and mobile connectivity, it enables you to stream audio from your computer directly to your mobile device.
Create the perfect recordings on your computer or mobile device with high-end analog-to-digital converters. High dynamic range ensures your performances are captured in the greatest of detail. Hook up a condenser or dynamic microphone, and a guitar or bass to lay down your ideas. Connect speakers or headphones and use Direct Monitoring to hear yourself with zero latency while recording.
Dual connectivity designed to enhance your mobile live streams, podcasts, or videos. From a one man show to a full live band, broadcast your mix at ultra low-latency directly to your mobile device.
iCON’s ProDriver software lets you redirect audio from any source on your computer and hosts your favorite AU, VST, VST3 or Direct X plugins without a DAW. Save your plugin chains as presets and recall them during your session.
Pristine Audio: 4-in/4-out USB recording interface housed in a rugged aluminum chassis with premium converters for world-class 24-bit/192kHz recording and mixing with ultra-low latency
Live Streaming: simultaneous desktop and mobile connectivity enables to live stream audio from the computer to a mobile device with analog (TRRS) and digital (USB-C) connections for any smartphone, adjustable onboard inputs level and monitoring
Compatibility: Fast USB 2.0 connection (bus-powered) is compatible with Mac and PC
Got MIDI? Connect MIDI devices using onboard MIDI I/O
Virtual Plug-In Rack: iCON ProDriver software routes audio to and from any source on the computer and enables hosting of AU, VST, VST3 or Direct X plugins without a DAW. Save plugin chains as presets and recall them during a session.
Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW is also included
Main features include:
- 24-Bit 192KHz 2 mic-In/2 inst-In, 2-Out USB Recording Interface
- Hi-end studio grade DAC/ADC provides super high dynamic range DAC: Dynamic Range: 127dB
- Supporting Mac/PC connectivity simultaneously with SmartDevice
- Live session possible with audio signal processing via ProDriver4 virtual plug-in rack
- 4×4 analog I/O full duplex simultaneous recording and playback
- Compatible with iOS and Android Digital I/O jack (Type C) & Analog I/O jack (3.5mm stereo TRRS) for direct connection with SmartPhone, tablet or other device Mic/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- Monitor volume control knob on the top panel
- Direct monitor button control on the top panel
- 1 headphone output with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the ProDriver4 software software control panel
- ICON ProAudio developed ultra low latency ProDriver4™driver is provided
- ICON ProAudio innovative and user friendly plug-in hosting rack software is built-in with ProDriver4™(Windows and Mac)
- ARM-M7/500MHz processing power and technology for super fast and stable signal processing
- USB2.0 High Speed equipped and USB bus-powered
- 2xType C “OTG” ports for direct connection with 2 mobile devices
- Supports DirectSound, WDM and ASIO2.0 LoopBack function is equipped with ProDriver 4™ for both Mac and Windows platforms
- Compatible with Mac OS (M1/ Intel-Mac) 10.13 and later, iOS 9 or above, Andriod and Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- +5VDC power supply connector is equipped for external power supply when using with iOS
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Bitwig 8Track included
- Dotec audio plugins included
- Tracktion DAW Essentials Collection plugins included
- Kilohearts Toolbox plugins included
- Harrison 32c Vocal Intensity Processor plugin included
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan to Mac OS 13 Ventura
- Supports Intel, M1, M1 Max, M1 Pro, M1 Ultra, M2 and AMD processors
- Windows 7 - 11
- iOS 11 - 14