● 1x100mm touch-sensitive motorised channel/master fader
● 4 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
● Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
● Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
● Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute.
● 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
● 16 illuminated function buttons.
● 8 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons (F1-F8)
● 2 illuminated “Fader” buttons for shifting the motorised fader to different channels
● 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8 channels up or down
● Extremely compact and designed to match the MacBook ProTM
● Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
● USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
● Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live.
● Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool.
● User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
● Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
● Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live .
● USB bus-powered
● iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions.
● Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.