The ICON PX series active studio monitor system provide a smooth response that is
accurate and pleasant to listen to. Here are some of their main features:
- Compact and powerful with very precise sound reproduction.
- Two-way active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure providing extremely
accurate monitoring for recording studio, post-production and multi-media applications.
- 1”silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet, plus heat sink and ferrofluid cooling provide
smooth and sweet high frequency response.
- Copolymer butyl surround woofer provides tight and controlled low frequency response.
- Build-in Bi-Amp power module for low and high frequency drivers
- Active crossover uses a multi-pole design for linear response from bottom to top.
- XLR balanced input as well as unbalanced RCA input make connecting to most -10 dBV or
+4dB signal source quick and easy.
- A/V shielded for multimedia applications providing clean operation near computer CRT monitors.
- Solid MDF construction
- “VasorbTM” monitor rubber feet included
|System||Two-way Active Nearfield monitor|
|Frequency reponse||45Hz to 21 KHz|
|Input level for 85dB SPL @1m||-14dBu RMS @ 0dB setting|
|Power consumption||Idle: 10W / Max: 110W|
|Amplifier power||HF:30W / LF:60W|
|Bass principle||Bass reflex|
|Vent tuning frequency||45Hz|
|Internal cabinet volume||8 liters|
|Tweeter||25mm/1" silk dome plus heat sink and ferrofluid cooling|
|Woofer||127mm/5.5" PPB cone with aluminum short circuiting ring and rigid cast aluminum basket|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||(180 x 300x 275 )mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||(7.1 x 11.8 x 10.8 ) inch|