IMPORTANT! The DAW mode selection for QCon Pro X changed with firmware version 1.18 and iMap version 2.20. Instead of selecting a mode for each DAW (ex. ProTools mode to control ProTools, Cubase Mode to control Cubase, etc.); there are now only four DAW modes to select:
- MCP Mode– (Mackie Control Protocol) – Used for all DAWs except Logic and Pro Tools
- Logic Mode – Only used to control Logic
- HUI Mode – Only used to control Pro Tools
- User Defined Mode – Used to create custom control maps (does not currently work with Pro Tools)
For best results, please make sure to select the proper DAW mode when you power up your device.
WARNING! BEFORE YOU UPGRADE YOUR QCON PRO X TO UNIVERSAL DAW MODE, PLEASE ORDER A NEW AUTO-PROGRAM PANEL AND NEW OVERLAYS HERE! The function buttons and mapping have changed with the update above. To ensure proper operation, please be sure to use the correct overlays.
- Select the correct Auto-Program Panel for your favorite Digital Audio Workstation and click Add To Cart.
- One (1) Auto-Program Panel and a complete are of no cost to you, but will be shipped to you directly from our factory in China. You will be charged a flat rate of $29.99 US dollars for shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.